Don't miss out on our next webinar: 10 Steps To Successful Business Objects Migration
- Review the 10 best practice steps for leveraging 360Suite to complete a BusinessObjects migration
- Pre-audit and perform in-depth analysis of the environment
- Optimize content by pinpointing usage and non-usage rate of reports, universes, objects, etc
- Best practices to maintain optimized/efficient enviroments post migration
- Simplify migration, save up to 80% on time and money
Meet our team at BI + Analytics Conference in Nashville
Are you a BusinessObjects Administrator, BI Executive, or Developer/Tester of BI Content in your organization? Do you ask yourself, or team to answer questions about your landscape, that seem impossible to answer? Do you feel un-easy about the current level of risk regarding your Back-up, Disaster Recovery, or Content Testing plans? Are you having to scale & manage your BI environment with less people on your team? Come get your HANDS-ON a potential solution, that millions of users are leveraging at SAP BusinessObjects shops around the world, and see how it really works!
Find out more about 360Suite
Need some Training Ask us. Click here.
Want to get trial keys of 360? Click here.
- 360Live: Live Monitoring and Alerting of servers
- 360Eyes: BI on BI, GRC and impact analysis including BW & Data Services
- 360Plus: Incremental backup, disaster and recovery, drag and drop or automated promotion
- 360View: Find who has access to what, document security perform bulk updates
- 360Bind: Compare reports from different enviroments, versions and find Data Discrepancies/Regressions
- 360Cast: Schedule and burst BO reports with easy destination, prompt & filter values update.
- 360Vers: Version Control management Webi-Crystal-Univers. Check in/out/lock/history on all CMS objects